Why are there stretch marks on my foreskin?

I am 26 years old. There are a lot of stretch marks on the foreskin of my penis. When I try to pull it back, I feel pain and blood starts coming on the stretch marks. What is the treatment for this and is there are any medicine?


It seems that you are suffering from phimosis (short foreskin hole resulting in cracks) or posthitis (inflammation and swelling). You need to have your blood sugars checked for diabetes. The chances are that you may require removal of this part of foreskin (circumcision) irrespective of the primary pathology to get rid of the problem permanently.